Candidates - Guidelines to a successful CV
- Ensure that "Curriculum Vitae" is spelt correctly.
- Your CV Profile picture must be professional...
- Have a editable and a pdf copy to supply to your recruitment consultant.
- Tailoring a cover letter is important. Use it as a tool to highlight your main attributes and achievements suited to the role you are applying for.
- Research your employer and if possible, incorporate aspects of their business culture that you relate to as an individual. Show that you will add value to their business.
- When applying for various positions, make sure you address your potential employer correctly and tailor your application accordingly.
- Your CV must include personal information, allowing for potential employers to contact you easily.
- Clearly highlight all your educational achievements, this will include: qualifications, courses, certificates, in-house training and NSC certificate.
- Pre-employment checks are a necessity for any hiring business.
- Ensure you have a reference for each employment stated on your CV.
- The details must be up-to-date and accurate.
- Use credible references of senior managers and mentors. Unfortunately, friends are not an acceptable reference.
- Inform your references that their contact details are on your CV.
- Professionally conducted references can be outsourced to Profile Personnel.
- It is crucial that your documentation is included in your application.
- All scans documents must be certified and clear. Colour copies are preferable.
- Profile Personnel can verify your qualifications and background checks for you.
Are you looikng for a better opportunity in 2018, contact Profile Personnel and enquire about our Private CV service. Queries can be directed to Profile Personnel via email to the following e-mail address; email@example.com.