Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
- National Diploma or Degree in Engineering (mechanical or industrial), or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years minimum experience as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer
- OEM or Tier One automotive interiors work experience
- High volume automotive manufacturing engineering work experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong computer and manufacturing simulation skills
- Strong Technical background in mechanical and/or electrical Engineering
- Proven track record working with Cut and Sewing machinery
- Manufacturing exposure in Automotive Industry
- Plant Layout using AUTO CAD
- Equipment selection, purchasing and installation
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentations to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.