Business Analyst (Data) X2
Business Analyst (Data) X2
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience.
- Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
- Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process.
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies.
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations.
- Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgement while being aligned with customers and management.
- Promote innovations to support business requirements through activities that test, pilot and implement innovative concepts
- Manage ideas from design stage through implementation.
- Roll out and analyse the effectiveness of initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Initiate, develop and maintain a range of working relationships, within IT and from the business
- Performing all outputs in compliance to the Company's Integrity Codes & SHEQ requirements and to perform delegated SHEQ tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations
- Deep knowledge and experience in software design, platform design and application operations
- Experience with Unix-like operating systems based on the Linux Kernel
- Experience with recent IT base technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, etc
- Writing and testing code, refining and improving code if necessary
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- A good understanding of modern data science toolkits such as Numpy, R or Matlab.
- Experience with Data visualization tools such as Pyplot, GGplot, etc
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD build/deploy pipelines
- Experience with server to server and client to server communication interfaces (REST, MQ, MQTT and Apache Kafka)
- Experience with any of the following programming languages ( Java, Python, Scala)
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with data-serialization programming languages and cluster computing frameworks ( YAML, Apache Spark)
- Strong Leadership Behaviours with good People Management skills and Problem Solving Skills
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Leadership behaviours as per LEAD
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSc Comp Sci/BSc Eng/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. or relevant equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT DATA Analytics or relevant equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT/Manufacturing, or
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.