- Collecting overdue accounts.
- Collecting and monitoring current accounts.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Daily receipting of payments.
- Customer file updates.
- Opening new accounts and credit vetting.
- Debtors analysis and control.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Tertiary Financial Qualification
- 2 years accounts receivable experience
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and accounting software programmes
- Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with computer systems and complex databases.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Confidence and the ability to place pressure tactfully on individuals and companies who owe money.
- Organisational skills.
Please forward CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.