To attend to maintenance, repairs and breakdowns to plant and equipment.
- Carrying out repairs to plant and equipment with reference to assigned job cards
- Fabricate and modify certain items such as machine guarding by attending to assigned job cards.
- Diagnose problems on all equipment throughout the plant and assist maintenance team to implement procedures to eliminate repetitive delays
- Be flexible and be able to work both independently and in a team
- Be pleasant, presentable and have a mature approach
- Ability to Read and Write and Understand English
- Follow any reasonable instruction as required to ensure continuous work flow
- Understand and adhere to Health and Safety standards.
- Understand good housekeeing standards
- 5 years minimum background and experience in fitting
- Competent in basic hydrolics and pneumatics and welding
- Fault finding skills
- Will be available for call outs and overtime ( including weekends when required)
- Own vehicle
- Own tools
- Own reliable cell phone
- Realiable and Trustworthy
- Sober Habits
- Good Communication skills
- Electrical, plumbing, building knowledge advantageous
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.