FOOD PRODUCT DEVELOPER
Food Product Developer
The Food Product Developer will be responsible for coming up with new innovative products and ideas utilizing Red, Yellow and Green peppers. They will have at their disposal an abundance of product to work with, a functional kitchen area, staff and the necessary equipment.
The end Goal of which is add value to excess fresh peppers by creating beautiful, tasty, nutrition rich products filled with pepper goodness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- RESEARCH: Conduct extensive research to gain a good understanding of market conditions and the latest food trends, locally, nationally and internationally.
- IDEA GENERATION AND SCREENING: Come up with new innovative ideas and strong rationale motiving best options for further development.
- MARKET RESEARCH: Conduct market research with each product providing understanding and insight into the market space to be targeted.
- FEASIBLITY STUDIES: Conduct feasibility studies of each product to determine financial and technical feasibility.
- PROCESS DEVELOPMENT: Develop the process by which the product will then be produced while meeting all food safety and legal requirements.
- PROTOTYPE: Develop prototypes for small releases and testing.
- DESIGN AND PACKAGING: Design the final product, aimed at the right market segment and meeting all legal requirements.
- MARKETING: Take the product to the market, build relationships and build sales.
- Project management
- Food Safety
- Presentation skills
- Target driven
- Problem Solving
- Lover of Food
- Good Communicator
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.