- Over 4 years' experience
- Degree in Labour Law, HR, IR or any related filed
- Have a valid driver's license and willing to travel
- Handling disputes, CCMA hearings and Chairing Disciplinaries
- Union negotiations and stakeholder liaison
- Signing off of reports and gaining authorisation for training and development
- Attending management meetings and providing feedback
- Management of full IR division and functions
- Excellent labour legislation knowledge and abilities
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.