IT Manager - East London
- Planning, provision and management of all IT related technologies, assets, infrastructure, desktops, applications.
- Definition and specification of IT related requirements and opportunities for both site related requirements and common group IT.
- Participation in the IT strategy formulation, prioritizing.
- Implementation and administration of IT Systems, technologies, telephony, communications.
- Advise on and participate in continuous business process
- Process definition, mapping, documentation, enablement and communication are the primary output of this.
- Manage service levels with both internal and group clients.
- Creating an efficient team competent to achieve the effective operation of IT function.
- Responsible for the compliance of the IT function within East London.
- Responsible for the initiation/participation, planning, design and implementation of all IT related projects for East London.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good administration
- Good time management and communication skills
- Logical & Lateral thinking
- Computer literate in MS Office package at an advanced level
- Matric/ Grade 12
- B degree / National Diploma in Information Technology
- 3-5 Years Management or leadership experience
- 5 years technical or operational experience in various IT disciplines within the manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in user requirement definition and specification
Please forward CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.