Maintenance Supervisor - Press Shop
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- Lead and control a team of Technicians, Artisans and all maintenance activities in Press Shop.
- Coordinate the development of departmental employees through training and motivation.
- Formulate and determine department operating plans and ensure compliance to objectives
- Ensure that all facilities and services installations comply with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act.
- Analyze breakdowns to establish the root cause of failures and ensure TPM is performed as per set standard.
- Support Process and Project Planning departments with new installations of facilities and ensure they adhere to company Safety Standards.
- Compile, evaluate and approve Maintenance schedules as per the recommendation from the OEM.
- Supervise and Maintain the Quality Management System within the area of responsibility.
- Plan and control the repair of equipment in order to achieve minimal downtime.
- Recommend and implement modifications existing plant machinery and equipment, to the latest engineering technology and ensure the availability of all spare parts at all times.
- Analyze equipment / supplier manuals and develop maintenance scheduled plans based on supplier recommendations and previous breakdown historical information to ensure optimum equipment technical availability.
- Diploma or degree in a technical field (National Diploma/ BTech/ BEng/ BSC qualification) in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical or Mechatronics.
- Must fulfill requirement of a competent person as prescribed in OSHACT especially referring to GMR
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Maintenance Department
- Must have a proven track record in the maintenance environment
- Knowledge of Robotics, PLC’s, Interbus communication, Drives Networking applications, budget control, and optimum (Profibus) control of maintenance
- Knowledge of regulations such as General, Driven, Electrical Machinery and the OSH Act.
- Be prepared to undergo and successfully pass the Leadership Assessment and must have leadership qualities to handle a team of Technicians/ Artisans.
- Must be computer literate and be prepared to work shifts.
- Have good communication skills and be a strong team player.
- A qualified Artisan with a trade certificate
- Sound knowledge of Press transfer systems and their use for the introduction of new tooling
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.