The role of a Plant Maintenance Technician is to participate in the Total and Preventative Maintenance (TPM) for all equipment and facilities.
- Install, repair and maintain all equipment and facilities.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Try out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime to verify repairs.
- Record operational data, such as pressure readings ,length of stroke, feeds and speeds for use in set-up and preventative maintenance records.
- Review Production System Efficiency and Quality System
- Efficiency workshops to support continuous improvement; propose and implement continuous productivity, process and quality improvement actions for all facilities.
- Facilitate equipment moves on the shop floor.
- Give advice on technical specifications of new equipment and alterations on existing equipment and facilities, making sure manufacturing, maintainability and Health, Safety & Environmental requirements are met.
- Set up requisitions for supplies, equipment and facilities.
- Participate in the management of the inventory of spare parts and consumables to eliminate downtime.
- Keep up-to-date documentation related to preventative maintenance activities.
- At least 3 years of maintenance/engineering experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Electro-mechanics and automation skills.
- Proven ability to undertake tasks of substantial variety or complexity which require and extensive knowledge of fabrication/processing techniques, tools, materials, machines, and equipment.
Please forward CV to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.