Manager Internal Audit
Manager Internal Audit
- Develop and maintain a forensic audit system (inclusive of IT and organisational reporting system) in order to proactively prevent potential fraudulent activity
- Analyse and appraise complex with the company's operations using relevant forensic tools in order to determine possible fraudulent discrepancies that may have financial / security implications to the company and to report to the Board on these findings to ensure that auditees implement desired corrective proposals
- Assist the Head Internal Audit with the development of forensic fraud detection strategies and proposals based on the company's procedures and operations, in order to minimize security and financial deficiencies
- Inform auditees of deficiencies with regard to their processes and ensuring initiation of the necessary corrective actions; this involves conducting discussions and meetings on high managerial levels during which the audit findings have to be explained and recommendations justified
- Develop automated continual internal review processes and systems in order to minimize risk and highlight potential fraudulent activity
- Providing a consulting service to audited departments in the formulation of adequate control measures by the evaluation of risk areas and relevant changes
- Train and assist auditors in the development of their fraud detection skills by providing them with the necessary tools to conduct audits effectively
- Assist in the development of Audit related fraud programs and consultation with regard to the planning of audit steps in order to ensure that the auditing processes are efficiently and effectively managed
- Review all activity in the audit department so as to ensure that all fraud aspects are adequately addressed in all communications released from the department in the form of audit reports and investigations
- Liaise with the relevant authorities thereby securing the conviction of perpetrators and the recovery of damages sustained
- Conduct internal presentations on fraud and fraud prevention for internal and external customers
- Graduate qualification (B-Comm or equivalent)
- Must have initiated towards a CIA Certificate or equivalent.
- 3 years external auditing / controlling experience
- 5 years internal audit experience (fraud reporting and detection experience advantageous)
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, Recruiter@profilepersonnel.co.za.
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.