- Act as a communication champion to ensure the drive for positive employee relations is maintained
- Ensure that the company’s vision is upheld at all levels
- Responsible for the adherence to BOS and other production related procedures
- Meet profit plan objectives
- Production performance monitoring (efficiencies, PPMS, scrap, absenteeism)
- Ensures adequate manning and training to execute operational targets
- Co-ordinate production methods and systems to evaluate and improve operating efficiencies while ensuring that potential cost savings are achieved
- Maintain and control all required administration for the department
- Responsible for the co-ordination of all production and related activities in order to meet customer requirements
- Management of subordinates against the performance management system
- Implementation and maintenance of 5S housekeeping principles
- Verification that the process implemented is capable of achieving the customer’s targets
- Carry out Process audits
- Working towards continuously improving Quality ratings
National Diploma in Production Management or related field (NQF 5) OR
Studying towards a relevant qualification.
Minimum of 3 years leadership experience within an automotive manufacturing environment.
Daily production planning and production scheduling experience.
Familiar with machining and assembly environment.
Familiar with current labour legislation and best people leadership practices, like Mission Directed Work teams (MDW).
Familiar with Disciplinary Action process.
Familiar with Problem Solving Techniques.
Mechanical skills for adjustment on the product lines.
Understanding of quality management principles.
Knowledge in quality management ISO TS 16946-2009.
Computer literacy (Microsoft Excel & Word).
Experience in Surface metal treatment and E-coat would be beneficial.
Ability to respond positively to meeting stringent deadlines.
Good communicator at all levels of the organization.
Please forward CV to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.