Responsible for policy development, safety inspections, safety training and compliance to Occupational, Health and Safety Act.
- Ensure all required Safety activities for the company are accomplished as required by Regulator/Statutory and Policy requirements.
- Work closely with all functional areas to assure that activities of policy and procedure maintenance and development, walkthrough inspections, audits, task evaluations, testing, training, briefings and reporting of performance measures are completed.
- Conduct Accident/Incident Investigations.
- Assist in Development and Administration of the Integrated Management Systems.
- Assist in Implementation, reviewing and updating of safety manuals.
- Submit Safety reports as requested.
- Developing safety training materials and co-ordinate annual safety training and all other mandatory training related to Safety
- Advise employees on safety concerns in the company premises
- Assist in the management and coordination of the security provider
- Develop and implement emergency protocol and conduct annual emergency drills
- Develop and implement Environmental plan for the site
- Co-Ordinate and Manage the waste streams and management of disposals
- Coordination of risk and task risk assessments, surveys and program evaluations of the work areas to detect hazardous conditions.
- Assist in preparation, conducting, and participating in Internal and External audits
Education Must have Environmental/Safety Management or related Diploma
Expirience: A minimum of 2-3 years
- Manufacturing environment is essential
- Must be passionate about Safety
- Self driven, result orientated, and Trustworthy
- Patient and Pro-active
- Excellent Communications skills
- Should work well within a team environment
- Good Problem solving skills in a dynamic environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.