Selling products, perfoming cost benefit analyses of existing and potential customers, and maintaining positive business relationship to ensure future sales.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing / potential customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolutions of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/ market potential, track sales and status report
- Keep abreast of the best practices and promotional trends
- Supply Management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Represantative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track records in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presantations tailored to the audience needs
- Drivers license: Code B
- Abilty to commuincate in Xhosa languge
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.