Senior Manager: Leasehold
Senior Manager: Leasehold
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Key Performance Areas will encompass:
Strategic and Operational Policies
- Develop, execute and monitor ECDC’s property rentals and leasing strategy and framework in order to attain the division’s objectives in line with ECDC corporate plan.
- Develop and manage performance service level agreements.
- Identify potential markets and opportunities for property leasing.
- Perform feasibility studies for the various programs by comparing foreseen benefits with success criteria.
- Draft and compile the property leasing policies for submission to the Head: Property and Strategic Projects.
- Oversee the implementation of policies and resolutions and provide feedback to staff and management.
Manage property leasing controls and systems
- Develop and implement Property Leasing Management standards and roll out plans.
- Anticipate future conditions and develop objectives for the property leasing control function to pro-actively mitigate environmental changes.
- Design targeted interventions to build capacity for future property rental needs of the area.
- Establish communication channels with industrial and commercial businesses, municipality and service providers to address relevant property rental control matters.
- Facilitate strategic alliances regarding multi-tenanted residential complexes to maximise revenue and minimise costs connected to structured leases.
- Develop mechanism for understanding, promoting and ensuring compliance with all appropriate property rentals management legislation.
Manage lease contractual obligations
- Undertake property viewings with potential tenants and structure and negotiate property leasing rates with potential customers.
- Structure and negotiate complex transactions and finalise lease contracts.
- Deliver Commercial Leasing division’s revenues.
- Identify, develop and maintain real estate industry contacts at the company’s events and press conferences in order to create market awareness.
- Review and approve all applicant files prior to move in for compliance with policies.
- Oversee the management of transactional processes and develop rental collection framework.
- Facilitate the research and investigation necessary to maximise property rentals within the province.
Financial Management Accountability
- Prepare and manage the annual capital and operating budget of the section within the budgetary constraints of ECDC.
- Provide input regarding property leasing plan fees and budget allocations.
- Motivate the budget and budget amendments to the Head: Property and Strategic Projects r’s approval.
- Monitor and control expenditures of approved budget.
- Research and investigate trends and impacts.
- Conduct benchmarking exercises and obtain input from other authorities and stakeholders.
Advocacy- professional team building
- Determine staff levels and fill the vacancies to complement strategic objectives and requirements.
- Determine human resource requirements taking into consideration operational needs, skills scarcity and retention capability.
- Allocate responsibility and accountability for achievement of goals and targets.
- Monitor performance and address any issues as they arise.
- Oversee performance to ensure achievement of strategic plans, goals and key operational areas.
- Monitor and manage performance towards goals and organizational objectives, to ensure overall success.
- Identify development needs and implement development plans
- Bachelor Degree in Contract Law or Real Estate or Business Administration
- At least 8 years relevant Industry experience
- 3 years’ experience at management level
Must possess the following:
- A deep understanding of Property dynamics and industrial development.
- Advanced project management, structured finance and investment experience
- Experience of working in multi-cultural and diverse teams
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.