Senior Process Engineer
- Planning production operations, prioritizing and establishing sequences for manufacturing process
- Preparing operational processes and coordinating manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications
- Reviewing production and operating reports and resolving operational, manufacturing and assisting with maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Inspecting machines and equipment to ensure specific performance and optimum utilization
- Developing/revising standard operational procedures and working practices, ensuring compliance to standards
- Cost estimation for new products and drive on-going cost reduction efforts
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure adherence to defined standards when ordering equipment
- Developing process flows and failure modes and effect analysis (FMEA's) improvements to existing production processes
- Engineering, Bsc or Degree Chemical
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience and knowledge in general process of which 2 years are at Senior Process Engineer level
- Computer literacy (MS office)
- Be able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentations to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.