To carry out the correct wheat grist for the mill to grind, extraction efficiency of the mill, , mill flour to meet the quality standards, maintenance of equipment in the Mills, sanitation, and preparing daily reports.
- Monitor finished stock levels;
- Control raw materials for rotation of shifts;
- Optimize mill machinery and equipment;
- Compile and execute milling shift plan and control wheat intake for milling process;
- Ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene;
- Adhering to Food Safety policies;
- Supervise employees on shift;
- Ensure and check that mill splits are all in order as per instructions;
- Ensure that finished products conform to specifications hourly;
- Always that conditioning is as per set requirements;
- Ensure all quality checks are completed on finished products.
- Trade Tested Miller – qualified as per GMF;
- Worked in a Mill of 10t per hour without PLC system;
- Minimum 5 years’ extensive experience as qualified Miller;
- Fumigation and Grading experience;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Computer Literate;
- Hands on person;
- Shift work;
- Desire to work in a Production environment;
- Ability to manage more than one plant at a time would be advantageous
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.