Specialist Metrology - 27 months | 01 September 2019 – 30 November 2021
- Operate as onsite first level support.
- Programming, refining programmes, maintaining, sharing of knowledge and developing further knowledge of measuring software.
- Test scenarios for accuracy and conduct repeatability checks.
- Problem solving – set up reporting, failure resolution processes and maintenance of the processes.
- Defining requirements e.g. new PiWeb functions and driving topics to ensure requirements are met.
- Checking and calibrating (adjusting) all components - (Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), probe systems, probe changer, etc..
- Ensuring data transfer to PiWeb and furnishing of measurement results, including the explanation of results when required.
- Interpretation of measuring reports and the presentation to required areas.
- Willingness to work a 3 shift model
- Strong problem solving skills
- In-depth metrology problem solving skills/failure resolution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy Skills including the ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Experience in working with CAD models
- Ability to conduct and automate special analysis and/or reports based on PiWeb
- Experience in using measuring software (preferably Caligo)
- Ability to conduct measurement analysis e.g. with CALIGO or Polyworks including the needed CAD preparation
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function
- Leadership behaviours as per LEAD
- Minimum NQF 6 – ND Mechanical Engineering or relevant equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in Metrology
- Engineering background
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.