Technician Metrology - 27 months | 01 September 2019 – 30 November 2021
- Maintenance of measuring software.
- Perform accuracy and repeatability checks.
- Problem solving – analysing results, explaining and communicating results.
- Measuring of series bodyshop assemblies.
- Checking and calibrating (adjusting) all components - (Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), probe systems, probe changer, etc..
- Ensuring data transfer to PiWeb and furnishing of measurement results.
- Interpretation of measuring reports.
- Willingness to work a 3 shift model
- Metrology problem solving skills/failure resolution
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills including the ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Experience in working with CAD models would be advantageous
- Ability to conduct measurement analysis would be advantageous e.g. with CALIGO or Polyworks including the needed CAD preparation
- Experience in working with Caligo (preferable)
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function
- Leadership behaviours as per LEAD
- Minimum NQF 5 – National Certificate Mechanical Engineering or relevant equivalent
- Mechanical Trade (preferable)
- 1-3 yrs experience in Metrology
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.