Warehouse Coordinator - Rosslyn
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the personnel under your supervision, directs their activities to produce relevant reports timeously.
- Ensure optimum support of the production line.
- Responsible for ensuring optimum inventory levels and for setting and maintaining appropriate standards, controls and reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring that the organisation abides by exchange control regulations and that claims for goods related to supply discrepancies are handled in accordance with company procedures/ work instructions.
- Conduct regular data audits on integrated management system in order to maintain up to date data base at all times.
- Receipt of all parts into QAD
- Implement a perpetual inventory verification system through regular daily cycle counts to ensure an accurate stock base.
- Assist breakpoint control, on/off dates.
- Ensure visible and accurate FIFO
- Printing labels when required.
- Conducting Stock takes
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
- A (three) 3 year relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2-3 Years’ supervisory experience in a warehouse and/or similar environment
- Individuals with strong Customer Focus, Integrity and Honesty.
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of material flow (FIFO, Kanban, JIT, JTDS)
Please forward CV to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies
Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.