Profile Personnel’s fee is based on a percentage of the Cost to Company (All Inclusive) annual remuneration package offered to the candidate.
- Our fee becomes payable only when a Profile Personnel recommended candidate, applicant or employee is employed and commences duty by the client.
- All fees become immediately due and payable by the client to Profile Personnel, once a candidate, applicant or employee introduced by Profile Personnel commences employment, within 12 months of referral date, in any capacity or organisation to whom the client subsequently introduces the applicant to.
- Employment of a Profile Personnel recommended candidate, applicant or employee would be deemed to be acceptance of our terms & conditions of business.
An introduction means the solicited or unsolicited introduction of the candidate, applicant or employee to the client by any of the following means
- The receipt by the client of a resume or curriculum vitae by hand delivery, fax, email, registered mail and ordinary mail or by any other means whatsoever from Profile Personnel.
- The setting up of an interview between the client and the applicant by Profile Personnel.
- The telephonic referral of an applicant’s details by Profile Personnel to the client.
Our candidates are all informed in advance of our CV submission to you, and explicitly nominate us to act on their behalf with you.
STANDARD SERVICE FEE – PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Our fee is based as a percentage of the Annual Remuneration (CTC) of the appointed candidate. The client will be obliged to furnish Profile Personnel with a copy of the employment contract in respect of the appointment. All fees are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added as per SARS legislation. If your company is registered, it may be claimed as Input Tax. Terms of payment strictly within 14 days of date of commencement in order for guarantee to be valid.
GENERAL CONDITIONS – PERMANENT, TEMPORARY AND CONTRACTUAL PLACEMENT
- Acceptance of a client’s job order and requirements by Profile Personnel are governed by the terms and conditions herein and employment of a Profile Personnel recommended candidate, applicant or employee would be deemed to be acceptance of our terms and conditions of business.
- When a candidate introduced and/or referred by Profile Personnel is appointed by a client (immediately or within a period of 12 (twelve) calendar months from date of introduction/referral, or is referred to another company or subsidiary/associated company, it will be considered as an acceptance of Profile Personnel’s terms and conditions. Profile Personnel’s client will be liable for the payment of the service fee as per the standard fee structure and the terms and conditions of business. This will also apply when a Profile Personnel candidate refers another candidate to the client.
- Terms and conditions herein shall be deemed to be exclusive and applicable to each and every transaction/agreement/contract entered into between Profile Personnel and the client. Any variation thereof will only be binding if in writing and authorised and signed by Profile Personnel.
- Profile Personnel reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% per month on overdue accounts.
- In the event that Profile Personnel instructs its attorneys to institute legal proceedings against a client, the client shall be liable for attorney’s legal fees on the scale as between attorney and client, collection commission, tracing fees and the like.
- Profile Personnel offers a 90-day guarantee, subject to the guarantee being validated.
- The guarantee is validated by the full Service Fee paid within 14 days of the candidate commencing employment.
TERMS OF GUARANTEE
- In the event of termination of the candidate’s employment for any reason except redundancy, within the guarantee period and the guarantee being validated, Profile Personnel will endeavour to provide a replacement candidate within 3 months. There is a limit of one replacement per original vacancy specification. Should you decide not to replace the applicant, the guarantee is null and void. The aforementioned guarantee is granted for a maximum period of three months.
- All requests for a replacement must be submitted in writing to Profile Personnel within 14 days of the candidate’s last date of employment.
- Profile Personnel must be granted adequate time & opportunity to provide a replacement candidate (approximately two (2) weeks – negotiable).
- If the replacement fee exceeds the original service fee, the client will be liable for
- the difference.
- In the event of replacement candidates proving to be unsuitable for appointment, the client will qualify for a credit on their account with Profile Personnel. No cash refund will be made.
RATES – TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTS/CONTRACTS
|Rates||Guarantee||Terms of Payment|
|Will be advised on each instruction / order in agreement with the client||8 hours||7 days from date of invoice|
Temporary/Contractual employees are charged out at a market-related hourly rate, based on the skills & experience required for the position. Hourly charge out rate includes the candidate hourly wage, administration, record keeping, supervision, PAYE, UIF, WCA, Public Holidays, Leave, Family Responsibility Leave, Sick Leave, National Bargaining Council.
All fees are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added as per SARS legislation. If your company is registered, it may be claimed as Input Tax. Terms of payment strictly 7 days from date of invoice.
An 8 hour guarantee is applicable for an assignment/contract. Upon notification from a client of a Temporary/Contractual employee proving to be unsuitable, Profile Personnel shall replace the Temporary/Contractual employee. No fee will be charged for the 8 hours.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – TEMPORARY / CONTRACTUAL PLACEMENT
- Temporary/Contractual employees will be employed by Profile Personnel and contracted out to a Client. Profile Personnel enters into an employment contract with the candidate and a SLA with the client. Wages will be administered by Profile Personnel and all statutory deductions will be paid over to the appropriate authorities.
- Profile Personnel charges for productive hours worked, recorded on a timesheet, and a client’s signature thereon shall be deemed as authorization and confirmation. The candidate is paid on a weekly basis (one week in arrears); the candidates receive a payslip with each pay run.
- Overtime and double time rates will be charged as determined by the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Temporary/Contractual employees are governed by Profile Personnel’s Terms & Conditions of employment (rules & regulations).
- Temporary/Contractual employees, whilst contracted out to a client, will be under direct control and supervision of the client. It shall be the responsibility of the client to ensure that a Temporary/Contractual employee complies with the client’s company policies & procedures, requirements & relevant instructions. The client confirms that their policies and work practice comply with current legislation. A consultant will do weekly follow up calls on the candidate and will liaise with the Line Manager. All disciplinary procedures will be conducted by Profile Personnel, i.e. Counselling, First, Second and Final Written Warning, as well as the disciplinary enquiry.
- The client shall notify Profile Personnel immediately in the event of offering a Temporary/Contractual employee permanent employment during an assignment/contract or within 6 months of the last assignment/contract or wish to re-employ a Temporary/Contractual employee introduced by Profile Personnel. Should a Temporary/Contractual employee accept an offer of permanent employment, the terms and conditions pertaining to permanent placements will apply.
Service Certificate – Profile Personnel issues Service Certificates to all Temporary / Contractual employees at the end of an assignment / contract.
IRP5 – All Profile Personnel Temporary employees will be issued with their IRP5 Certificate at the end of the financial year.
- Any applicant or candidate references that are forwarded to the client are strictly confidential and shall not be discussed with the applicant.
- The applicant details are strictly confidential – you are requested not to contact any of the applicant’s current or previous employers with Profile Personnel’s and / or the applicant’s prior consent.
FINAL SELECTIONS & ACCEPTANCE
- The final responsibility for the selection of a suitable candidate or applicant rests solely with the client. Therefore, Profile Personnel cannot be held responsible for any damages of whatever nature arising from or caused by the actions of an applicant or candidate introduced by Profile Personnel.
- On assurance from the client that a particular candidate is a preferred candidate, Profile Personnel will obtain credit / criminal checks as required by the client.
- In the event of that candidate not being placed, the costs will be recoverable from the client.
All terms, conditions, clauses and sub clauses found by a competent court to be void or for any reason unenforceable, shall not affect the remaining terms, conditions, clauses and sub clauses of Profile Personnel’s terms and conditions of business that will continue to be in force and binding upon clients utilising the services of Profile Personnel.
Payroll Services – We outsource payroll services that cover the full spectrum of wages and salaries. You are able to select the extent of our services required. Our services include – PAYEE, UIF, ANNUAL LEAVE, SICK LEAVE, FAMILY RESPONSIBILITY LEAVE, WCA, SDL, IRP5, PAYSLIPS, BARGAINING COUNCILS, RECORD KEEPING, QUERIES AND CONTRACTS.
CONTRACTUAL / TEMPORARY STAFF
- We ensure that we place the right candidate with the right skill at your company and you are billed for productive hours worked by our employee.
- The entire recruitment process is conducted, i.e. advertising, screening, interviewing, testing & reference checking with each candidate.
- We are responsible for the contract between Temporary / Contractual employees and Clients as per Legislation.
- Wages will be administered by Profile Personnel and all statutory cost will be covered by us.
- Disciplinary procedures – Because we employ the Temporary worker all disciplinary procedures will be our responsibility.
- Medicals and PPE – Profile Personnel control the process for you.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
ARTISANS, WAREHOUSE STAFF, OFFICE SUPPORT, SALES, IT, OPERATORS, FINANCIAL, DRIVERS, SPECIALIST, HOSPITALITY, CONSTRUCTION.