JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleInstrumentation Mechanician
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published04 September 2023
Job Reference No.1076260773
Instrumentation Mechanician required for a reputable company based in Emalahleni
- Trade Certificate – controls and instrumentation
- 3 years post trade test related work experiences, preferably within water treatment operations
- N3 / NCV 4- C&I
- Valid code 08 drivers licence
- Experience on Siemens PLCs & Adroit SCADA software fault finding and programming will be beneficial
- Skills in programmable logic controllers (PLC) / Automation, SCADA, Plant Maintenance and Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Operational and safety procedures pertaining to maintenance activities, including safe use of tools and hand tools
- Knowledge of appropriate instrumentation principles and practices
- Basic understanding of OHS Act and the application there of
- Fault finding on PLC controls, SCADA software and instrumentation equipment as well as software communication issues
- Involvement with small scale software changes and programming of PLC and SCADA systems
- Calibrate temperature, pressure, flow or other characteristics of instruments.
- Assemble, disassemble and test parts of instruments, maintain, repair and troubleshoot instrumentation.
- Audit and maintain spare parts inventory and manage documentation around instruments.
- Provide technical and expert advice on general maintenance of all equipment and machines.
- Assist in contingency planning and organising of planned outages.
- Respond to outages and problems promptly and document root causes. Minimise engineering related breakdowns and call outs in areas of responsibility.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are always maintained in good working condition.
- Ensure safety and housekeeping meet the standards as set out in terms of the OHS Act and client requirements
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Kerry O’Hagan at Kerry@profilepersonnel.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved