JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleOperations Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
Job Published28 September 2023
Job Reference No.1192244338
Operations Manager required for a leading Franchise based in East London
- Contextualizing and implementing strategic operational systems according to the vision and mission of the Franchisee in market.
- Maintaining Operational Standards as determined by the Franchisor
- Bcomm Degree / 5 years’ experience at an Area Coach level and proven performance
- LMR Certification & AC Unlock (Internal Training)
- Previous experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry an advantage
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
- Advanced numerical skills and statistical skills
- Word processing, spreadsheets and electronic mail
- The ability to use computer systems and integrate systems to enhance operations
- Acute sense of problem solving as issues arise daily and resolution requires quick problem-solving skills
- Problem solving analysis and execution for whole department/function
- Decision making on the operations of the business through consultation of the General Manager when necessary
- Enhance existing processes to ensure effective operations and can modify where required
- Technologically savvy
- Create and oversee implementation of the operational business plan of the company collaboration with all relevant stakeholders
- Support company culture by driving and demonstrating the company’s values, vision and mission
- Meet requirements as determined and prescribed by LT
- Oversee HR, Finance and Marketing functions
- Visit stores regularly and check if all company policies and procedures are adhered to at store level
- Address the operational development matters of new stores, re-modelling and/or revamping of existing stores
- Meet and liaise with YUM Restaurants! representatives where required
- Build business relationships with franchisor and other relevant bodies i.e municipal councils, unions, landlords etc.
- Create and oversee implementation of the budget within the margins of the KPI’s or Balance score card in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders
- Continuous analysis of restaurant performance against business plan G&Rs/Balance scorecard and budget, identify restaurant performance gaps, develop a feasible action plan in coordination with AC, oversee successful implementation of action plan by coaching and supporting relevant role players, re-assess and review performance and follow up.
- Negotiates contracts with external vendors
- Interacts with suppliers
- Manages communication of operations for business.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Emily Lessing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved