JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleAssistant Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published01 August 2022
Job Reference No.1546082909
Top FMCG Retail client is looking to add an Assistant Manager to their team. Based in East London, Eastern Cape.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Making sure the shop floor runs smoothly
- Meet the store’s monthly targets and handle budgets
- Recruit and train staff
- Deal with any enquiries and complaints and monitor customer service
- Serve customers as needed
- Put together the rotas and shifts
- Check that the products you sell are well displayed
- Managing deliveries
- Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
Male candidates preferred due to manual labour duties as well as nature of the business and working hours
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Head Office: Office 5(B) Esprit House, Triple Point, St Helena Road, Beacon Bay.
East London. Phone us: 043 726 0308. Email us
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved