JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleMarketing Coordinator and Executive Assistant to Directors
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
Job Published11 September 2023
Job Reference No.158820272
Marketing Coordinator and Executive Assistant to Directors
Accountable to the Directors, the Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Directors in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and division. Maintain and provide a support service for the Directors daily schedules, including forward planning of their workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
Dairy Management for Directors
- Set appointments and meetings for the Directors as requested including regular one to one meeting with the Directors and his/her direct reports.
- Plan and implement hospitality arrangements for the Directors, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
- Organise travel arrangements for the
- Preparation of meeting papers, which include obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations
- Preparation of Agenda’s
- Taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
- Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for the Directors and other staff, using their own initiative.
- Liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on behalf of the Directors.
- General administration of all legal entities
- Advise the Directors of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g., reports, presentations, conferences, projects.
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors office.
- Ensure the smooth flow of information, including action monitoring to achieve deadlines and project milestones.
- Effectively plan and coordinate training events, evaluation workshops and conferences on behalf of the Directors, from inception through to tendering, to event management, and post event appraisals.
- Provide a confidential and efficient filing system for the Director and their
Credit Card and Fleet Card Recons
- Be responsible for monitoring the use of the corporate purchasing and credit card. Submitting receipted returns to the Finance Department. To submit expenses claims, both internal and external, on behalf of the Directors.
Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Prepare and provide a 30-Day Action list to the Directors on a monthly
- Update and Prepare weekly Directors reports
Administration assistance for Recruitment Director
- Quality Control Letter and phone call
- Gifts for new placements
- Report Collation
- Minutes of bi-weekly meetings
- Scheduling of appointments
- Administration for Jason
Administration assistance for HR Director
- Onboarding gifts
- Quality Control Letter
- Scheduling of appointments
The Marketing Coordinator will be actively involved with a cross department function. These efforts will contribute to existing marketing programs, sales programs while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. They will be responsible for a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy on a national basis. This will include the support of the organisation’s operations.
Social Media Management
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Advertise on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Google advertising targeting our clients and candidates
- Manage all social media pages, including posting, commenting and updating
- Post Pin Clips as received from the recruitment division
- Content creation a month in advance for social media pages
- Blogs to be created and uploaded to the website every month
- Newsletter to be created and uploaded to the website every quarter
- Mange and update website when required
- Uploading or blogs, people pulse or new content when required
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Annual budgeting and business plan creations and implementation.
- Marketing Credit Card recon
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Conduct research to analyse market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership.
- Prepare and provide a 30-Day Action list on a monthly basis.
- Monthly Marketing report update
- Social Media stat report
General Operations Support
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory, and intranet sites.
- Support the Directors in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analysing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Managing third party engagements where required including negotiations of services and pricing.
- The organisation will also require this individual to oversee client quality controls on behalf of sales divisions.
- Sales operations support and provincial consultant administrative management.
- Active involvement with local networking events and business breakfasts to generate brand awareness and leads.
- Assistance with recruitment marketing initiative to attract executive candidates nationally.
- Overseeing marketing and sales leads datapoints, such as google analytics, website traffic and engagements on social platforms.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com along with your supporting documents.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved