JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published17 October 2023
Job Reference No.1615179094
Millwright required for a leading packaging company based in East London
- Grade 12
- Trade Test ESSENTIAL
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Corrugator/Board Machine
- In-depth understanding of Flexo-Graphic Printing
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent observation Skills
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Good decision making and troubleshooting skills
- Good Management Skills
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Conduct feasibility study before embarking on projects.
- Ensuring the safe and precise layout of the site and assembling of machinery
- The safe and effective dismantling of machinery for shipment.
- Perform general maintenance
- The prompt response to breakdowns to minimize downtime.
- The effective utilization of the Workshop facility.
- Oversee daily electrical and mechanical department
- SHEQFS Compliance to ensure all activities and duties are performed in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Legal and Statutory Requirements.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Emily Lessing at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved