JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleDiesel Mechanic / Mechanic
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published03 November 2023
Job Reference No.1753953487
Diesel Mechanic / Mechanic required for a reputable company based in East London
Qualifications / Requirements / Experience
- Must reside in East London
- Minimum Grade 12 / N2, preferably N3 or higher technical qualification
- Trade Test / National Qualification ESSENTIAL
- Yellow Metal Experience ESSENTIAL
- Minimum five years general diagnostics and repairs and maintenance experience in workshop and field service
- Service, Repair and diagnostics knowledge / experience for all vehicles and commercial vehicles (New and Old)
- Roadside vehicle diagnostics and repair experience
- Minimum Code 8 Driver’s license, preference to Code 14
Personal / Technical skills required
- Sound technical diagnostics and repair capabilities
- Sound verbal, written and telephonic communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work irregular and extended hours
- Ability to consistently produce work that is accurate with acute attention to detail ensuring quality of workmanship and administration on all jobs assigned.
- Deadline orientated
- Computer and diagnostic tooling literate
Duties & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Follow company procedures in every task performed.
- Attend to breakdowns, including standby service as required
- Diagnose and record vehicle mechanical faults and repair requirements accurately and to required specifications
- Diagnose and record vehicle electrical and hydraulic faults and repair requirements
- Conclude job cards accurately and in terms of company process and policy for all workshop activities
- Complete root cause analysis of major component failures
- Maintain levels of productivity and efficiency as instructed per company policy and procedures.
- Overall care and maintenance of company assets
- Repair and maintain vehicles and assets as assigned
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Emily Lessing at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved