JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleMaintenance Technician/Millwright
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
Job Published30 August 2023
Job Reference No.1774977355
Maintenance Technician/Millwright required for a reputable water treatment company based in Cape Town, Western Cape
- Min Five years’ experience as Qualified Millwright (Red Seal) having undergone apprenticeship or equivalent training with accredited institution.
- Wireman’s license would be an advantage or studying towards obtaining it.
- Five years relevant experience in maintenance of large electrical and mechanical installations. Must have a strong mechanical /electrical background and be able to trouble shoot accurately and quickly.
- Five years relevant experience in SCADA and PLC control systems as well as field control instrumentation.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office software packages.
- Minimum Code 08 valid driver’s license. Must be prepared to drive long distances and sleep out when necessary.
- Must perform standby duties and be able to respond promptly.
- Be medically fit and as this position will be required to execute maintenance projects for Clients that have mandatory vaccination policies in place, the successful candidate would require to be COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Proven record of satisfactory prior performance.
- Good communication skills
- Ensure application of and adherence to the Maintenance Information system (Service Manager) and ensure all assets are clearly marked and controlled with Asset Register.
- Attend to break-downs and prioritize jobs promptly.
- Plan & perform routine Preventative and Corrective maintenance and repairs of the electro-mechanical equipment in a professional and cost-effective manner, timeously.
- Apply sound human resource principles, administration and control procedures in order to meet performance objectives.
- Ensure safety and housekeeping meets the standards as set out in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act at high level and comply with all applicable ISO system requirements and ensure continual improvement of these systems.
- Ensure that specified, approved and contractual required stock levels are kept.
- High standard of Monitoring and Reporting on electro-mechanical plant condition.
- Assist with pricing, tendering and implementation on new electrical, mechanical and civil installations
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Kerry O’Hagan at Kerry@profilepersonnel.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved