JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleLead Project Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published19 September 2023
Job Reference No.1891447478
Lead Project Manager required for a renowned property company based in East London.
Experience and Qualifications ESSENTIAL:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5 – 8 year’s experience in project management
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in leading a team of project managers.
- Commercial property industry advantage
- Identifying and communicating changes that may affect the project’s scope or timeline.
- Managing team members by delegating tasks and setting expectations for performance
- Monitoring budgets, resource allocation, timelines, and other key metrics to ensure project milestones are met.
- Facilitating meetings with stakeholders to ensure effective communication about projects.
- Developing and maintaining a project schedule and keeping it updated as the project progresses.
- Reviewing all deliverables to ensure they meet quality standards and align with company branding guidelines.
- Overseeing team member performance and providing feedback to improve performance.
- Ensuring that all legal requirements are met throughout the life of the project.
- Managing clients at all phases of the project, including establishing expectations, responding to questions, and resolving issues.
- Familiarity with project management software and tools.
- A project leader should effectively make plans that support project goals and lead their team to perform efficiently.
- Perform cost estimates and prepare proposals.
- Lead project meetings.
- Develop project schedules and execute according to plan.
- Track actual project costs against budgeted costs and proactively address potential problems. Compete risk assessments.
- Ensures compliance with relevant Acts and minimise business risk.
- Assess the needs together with the relevant stakeholders where applicable.
- Discussing the goals and needs for a specific project, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing out projects.
- Responsible for bi-annual performance reviews and development plans
- Responsible for the implementation and review of individual role profiles.
- Identifies training/development needs and proactively selects effective solutions to address development gaps.
- Ensures that a personal development plan is develop and implemented.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work under extreme pressure to tight deadline
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Business acumen
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Erin Bentz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved