JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleGroup Maintenance Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience15 to 20 years
Job Published26 September 2023
Job Reference No.2023852314
Group Maintenance Manager (National Responsibility) required for a reputable water treatment company , based in Gauteng
- A technical engineering tertiary graduate qualification (BSc Eng / B Eng) with mechanical engineering or electrical engineering and / or reliability engineering with the right exposure preferred
- A proven track record of 15+ years hands on technical experience in E,M&I maintenance and reliability engineering.
- Computer literate i.e. Microsoft packages with previous experience in computerized maintenance management systems
- Proven ability & application of data driven maintenance and ability to integrate maintenance activities into ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
- Proven ability to lead key initiatives; motivates teams to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Achieves organizational focus on key priorities. Provides clear direction, delegates, and actively communicates.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Capability to demand performance from partners/suppliers, while maintaining a healthy and friendly relationship with them.
- A strong communicator capable of presenting ideas, selling new concepts and tactics, listening to differing opinions, and building consensus around strategy and execution.
- Commitment to developing teamwork and team capabilities, and a fervent belief in the importance of talent as a competitive advantage.
- A strategic, change-oriented mindset with the ability to develop & optimize internal maintenance strategies & skills.
- Committed to service excellence, continuous improvement and achievement of objectives.
- Strong client focus, able to anticipate future client needs and develop strong client value propositions.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems to achieve the correct outcomes. Pushes beyond the status quo to transform organizations.
- The Group Maintenance Manager (new position) is required to manage and implement maintenance systems, processes and monitoring activities for the maintenance and repair of equipment, machinery and facilities.
- This role will be responsible for transforming and managing the maintenance and reliability engineering function for the group of companies operating in both Industrial abs Municipal sectors.
- This will require an upliftment of current standards and processes to world class levels of preventative and predictive maintenance and reliability solutions as well as the intelligent use of data analytics for business enhancement transforming the maintenance approach up from preventative maintenance to a predictive and risk based maintenance practices
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Kerry O’Hagan at Kerry@profilepersonnel.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved