JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published13 November 2023
Job Reference No.2082307972
Electrician required for a reputable automotive manufacturing company based in Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
- 3-5 years’ working experience in the manufacturing industry - essential
- 3-5 years’ working experience on chillers, air conditioners and AHU’s – essential
- Wireman’s License would serve as an added advantage – desirable
- Matric or N3
- Electrician qualification certificate.
- Proven work experience as a Maintenance Electrician.
- Familiarity with industrial electrical systems and the National Electrical Code.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Physically strong and able to stand for long periods.
- Good communication skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
- Identifying faults or hazards.
- Troubleshooting system failures.
- Reviewing blueprints to understand wiring placement.
- Testing of electrical systems with oscilloscopes, voltmeters, and ohmmeters.
- Adhering to safety and performance standards
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Kerry O’Hagan at Kerry@profilepersonnel.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved