JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleQuality Engineer (Permanent)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 4 years
Job Published04 September 2023
Job Reference No.2221579398
Type of Position:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified & experienced employees to fill the above vacancy in Quality Assurance - QA Purchase Parts Department.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the motor vehicle components perform consistently to specification throughout the life cycle of the component by:
- Initiating and managing the Qualifying Program for new part introduction.
- Implement continuous improvement by identifying the root cause for part deviation from specification and correct the deviation in all phases of the life cycle of the part.
- Testing and evaluating the performance of parts according to specification.
- Provide the required Technical Expertise for complete parts in respect of material and function.
- Initiate design improvements for complex problems on parts
Education and Experience
- National Diploma /Degree in Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering /Polymer /Quality)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the manufacturing environment
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
- In-depth knowledge of applicable motor vehicle parts, their function, applicable specifications, part manufacturing processes and testing methods.
- Sound technical knowledge of motor vehicle components and systems
- Knowledge and application of Quality Tools e.g., DOE, SPC, FMEA, 8D
- Ability to interpret drawings and related specifications.
- Strong analytical ability
- Computer literate (Ms Office)
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to all levels within the company and externally. (Written and verbally)
- Ability to work independently.
- Be prepared to travel, local and overseas at short notice.
- Have a valid driver license.
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, Caree-Lee@profilepersonnel.co.za. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved