JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleDivisional Employee Relations Specialist (Durban)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience10 to 20 years
Job Published08 July 2022
Job Reference No.3014456722
Divisional Employee Relations Specialist required for global automotive company based in Durban.
Your role will include aligning organisational strategy with employee needs and to optimise interaction with employees and HR processes to ensure the improvement of relationships between stakeholders in order to meet
You will be responsible for:
- Assist with the implementation of the Human Resources Management Strategic and operational plans by aligning organisational strategy with employee needs.
- Managing the relationship between the organisation and unions.
- Overseeing all people practices ensuring they are legally compliant.
- Creating people practices which develop and maintain a positive working relationship.
- Ensure people practices are fair and transparent.
- An in depth understanding of and to comply with the relevant HR Legislation (Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act, BBBEE Act, Skills Development Act, MIBCO Main Agreement etc.)
- Create an awareness of BBBEE within the Group.
- Monitor, report on trends and provide advise to Line Management regarding labour statistics.
- Compile and place adverts for recruitment.
- Shortlist suitable candidates and compile candidate reports.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process, prepare interview packs and conduct recruitment interviews.
- Monitor consistent application of IR processes, policies and procedures.
- Monitor and advise on substantive conditions of employment and related rights and obligations.
- Facilitate external IR processes (CCMA. Labour Court, DRC etc.)
- Monitor the IR climate and advise Line Management on appropriate actions.
- Represent management in consultations and discussions with stakeholders on matters that arise at plant level.
- Facilitate the resolution of employee disputes, grievances and conflicts.
- Monitor national annual wage negotiations with Trade Unions and manage the implementation thereof.
- Assist in implementing organisational development initiatives as required.
- Instil a Performance Management Culture in the organisation.
- Develop and co-ordinate internal communication programmes to facilitate business outcomes.
- Design Teams process interventions and action plans.
- Manage individual, team and departmental performance to achieve organisational objectives.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelors Degree or BTech in Human Sciences, Human Resources
- Management or Industrial/Organisational Psychology
- Additional qualifications: Bachelors Degree or Diploma in IR/Labour Law
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Head Office: Office 5(B) Esprit House, Triple Point, St Helena Road, Beacon Bay.
East London. Phone us: 043 726 0308. Email us
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved