JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleProduction Supervisor
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published17 October 2023
Job Reference No.531674624
Production Supervisor required for a leading packaging company based in East London
- Grade 12
- National Diploma / Degree in Production Management
- Recognised Apprenticeship in Converting / Corrugator preferable
- ± 3 or more years of experience working in a manufacturing, production environment;
- ± 2 or more years of experience supervising employees within a manufacturing, production environment
- Understanding of Flexo- Graphic Printing process
- Availability to work shift work and overtime when needed
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO22001
- Experience with computer applications such as: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook
- Work closely with team members to provide a safe work environment. Make recommendations to improve safety, environmental and health of the entire facility;
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the shift with constant emphasis on safety, quality, delivery and cost;
- Plan, assign and direct work for all hourly production employees; appraise performance and provide feedback as needed, assist in resolving complaints; hold employees accountable as needed; communicate issues and results on a daily basis;
- Responsible to maintain department visual controls, and continuous improvement methods to the manufacturing floor;
- Direct and execute daily production requirements;
- Meet or exceed productivity goals. Maintain waste generation at or below budgeted standard;
- Inspect the finished product to ensure quality specifications are met;
- Maintain full compliance of all policies; safety rules; housekeeping excellence;
- Ensure all production reporting is completed timely and accurately for each shift;
- Must possess problem solving/root cause analysis skills; leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to motivate teams to exceed expectation; communication, planning and organizations skills; sense of urgency and accountability; customer focus; ability to work effectively in cross functional team environment.
- Strong interpersonal relations and written communications skills
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Emily Lessing at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved