JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleQuality Engineer Process Audits & Resolutions
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published03 November 2023
Job Reference No.676100329
Quality Engineer Process Audits & Resolutions required for a leading automotive company based in Kariega
Type of position
Applications are invited from suitably qualified & experienced employees to fill the above vacancy in Quality Assurance
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Implementing best practices by benchmarking End of Line activities and processes with other factories and internally discussing and deciding on the implementation of changes in order to streamline the operations and become more competitive.
- Ensuring that the area operates according to regulatory, internal process standards and external standards (TUV, VDA. Etc.) through area audits and implementation of corrective measures in thereby delivering consistent process parameters and outputs.
- Identifying and highlighting non-conformities and opportunities for improvements by planning, defining and conducting process audits in order to improve process stability thereby enabling consistent quality outputs.
- Ensuring resolution of identified process/facility deviations by analyzing the root cause and implementing corrective measures to ensure adherence to standards and guidelines.
- Improving awareness on non-conformities and opportunities for improvement by representing department during internal process audits, TUV audits and TQS audits to enable improved processes / process environments.
- Ensuring product, employee safety and process security by liaising with Process owners and support management to contain severe non-conformities at the time of detection as outlined in the group Guideline.
- Implementing immediate action on major non-conformities by ensuring points are escalated to the Quality Supervisor and Manager on the day of detection for containment within 24hours to ensure immediate resolution.
- Ensuring the validity of submitted process corrective actions by analyzing the plausibility of the corrective actions to provide feedback on the effectiveness of actions and escalate where necessary for improvements.
- Improving the understanding of the VDA process methodology by providing insight into the described process methodologies.
Education & Experience:
- Recent experience working in the automotive industry essential
- Minimum of a National Diploma in Operations Management.
- A National Diploma/BSc in an Engineering field would be advantageous.
- Minimum +-5 years relevant automotive manufacturing experience
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of vehicle components and systems.
- Working knowledge of regulations and guidelines
- Working knowledge of the applicable VDA6.3 /TQS standards
- Working knowledge of the equipment, fixtures and tools used in the shop.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills (MS office package, Sharepoint)
- Conflict Management Skills
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Emily Lessing at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved