JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleGROUP COMMUNITY SERVICE INTIATIVES OFFICER
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
Job Published21 September 2023
Job Reference No.8498911
GROUP COMMUNITY SERVICE INTIATIVES OFFICER required for a reputable company based in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Will suit a person with a kind natured approach. A person who is willing to get involved at the Floor level with the charity and the shop employees in supporting the community;
- The person must have a suitable marketing qualification and or degree applicable;
- The person should be flexible and willing to travel to the various stores and into the community areas;
- Must have reliable transport and will be compensated accordingly in view of a package of travel and car allowance on a monthly basis;
- Must be ambitious, have creative ideas for the various ventures and must have an enthusiastic approach (“Go getter”) to achieve the objectives.
- The role would suit a graduate with experience of business seeking to grow and develop with the interest of the community and care services to people in the Lower LSM group of the community
- The position is required to ensure that the store CSI and Community driven projects are managed and also followed up on activities that include:
- Charity events;
- Managing the various charity organisation donations and support function;
- The person will be required to report into Exco Team and the CEO on the activities and also ensure that the management of a set budget of the various activities is managed.
- Ensuring that the operations of the projects are carried through with each Store General Manager being involved and the operational / charity needs met.
- Constant communication with the store Customer Relations Officer is required.
- Managing in store Charity events aligned with the Marketing plan and drive.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Kerry O’Hagan at Kerry@profilepersonnel.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved