JOB LISTINGS"We're all about people"
Job TitleProduction Superintendent
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published30 August 2023
Job Reference No.1562027508
Production Superintendent required for a renowned company based in East London
Essential job requirements:
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Operations / Engineering Field advantageous
- Working knowledge in analytical fault detection
- Plastic Extruder/Injection or similar
- Sound working knowledge of SPC, FMEA, SOP’s
- Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- MS Office
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Analytical Skills
- 3 years production and/ or engineering experience.
- 3 years Manufacturing
Main Job Purpose and Objective:
- Responsible for monitoring and improving manufacturing processes by detecting and reducing waste in the manufacturing area in order to optimize production through continuous process improvement.
- To reduce waste and optimize production through continuous investigation, analysis and problem solving relevant to applicable processes and machines within in the area in order to minimize downtime.
- Responsible for developing and up skilling Production personnel in line with process requirements to ensure employees is enabled to conduct their tasks efficiently and effectively and waste is kept to a minimum.
- Responsible for establishing fault identification and problem solving in order to take timeous and effective corrective actions and to keep downtime to a minimum.
- Responsible for ensuring that Work Instructions, procedures and processes are standardized and adhered to across all shifts in line with legal, production and environmental standards, so as to ensure zero findings during audits.
- To support R&D and process requirements for each new product according to project plan and specifications.
- To effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure that changes, concerns and learnings are effectively communicated to facilitate process understanding and minimize risk.
- To Manage Production staff to achieve targets
- Maintaining staff safety/training documents
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Emily Lessing at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.
Our Team of qualified and professional Recruitment Consultants will help you find your dream job. Your details and CV will be kept private and only shared with a prospective client with your approval. Our continued success has been to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our candidates.
Copyright © 2022 Profile Personnel. All Rights Reserved